Residential Home Sewage Program
Call us first 330-675-2489
If you are thinking about:
- Building a new home in Trumbull,
- Replacing a manufactured home with a modular or frame home, or
- Adding an addition to your present home,
Call the Trumbull County Health Department at 330-675-2489 and let us know about your project. We will let you know what information we need to determine what type and size system you will need for your new home, or if any changes are necessary to your present septic system, if you are replacing or adding on.
We have a packet of information available to prospective home owners, along with a list of the registered tank installers who can install septic systems in Trumbull County.
You will need to provide:
- An original soil evaluation
- An application for a septic permit
- A copy of the floor plan for the dwelling with room labels and dimensions
- A copy of the recorded deed for the property
- A copy of tax map
You will need a septic permit before you get any other permits, i.e. zoning, building, etc. The Health Department can issue plumbing and private water system (well) permits once the septic permit is obtained.